VOLUNTEER FIRE BRIGADE
Volunteer Firemen at Selva di Cadore
The detachment of volunteer firemen in Selva di Cadore was founded in 1904.
They belong to the National Corps of Firemen and perform rescue operations throughout the municipality of Selva di Cadore and the surrounding towns.
Currently, the detachment consists of 17 volunteers, operating 24 hours a day, and also staff on leave for support activities.
We are alerted by the operations centre of the Provincial Command of the Fire Brigade of Belluno through pagers.
We provided assistance to the population after the flood of Sarno, and the territory of L’ Aquila after the earthquake.
EQUIPMENT OF DETACHMENT
The detachment of Selva di Cadore has vehicles on supply and specific equipment for emergencies in the mountain areas.
• Autopompa iveco 190/26
• Polisoccorso Af/Comby 4x4
• Boschivo Af/Bremach 4x4
• Fuoristrada defender
• Ca/Pu 90
• Fuoristrada Pick up Toyota Hilux
• Fuoristrada Pick up Nissan
• Rimorchio con motopompa da incendio Rosenbauer Fox1 T12
• Rimorchio con motopompa da allagamento Varisco T4
• Rimorchio boschivo Lt 500
• Rimorchio torre faro da 10 Kw